Friday 15 May 2009

guess where ill be this weekend

so I'm off to Vegas, again, i was only there a few months ago but that was for just 1 night, as part of a Californian holiday we had, but this time we are going to Vegas for 4 nights and I'm very excited....and the best part is, we kinda won this holiday when we were there last time, my David bought an expensive autographed giclee of Cher,in the Cher shop. and unknown to him this meant his details were put into a hat along with anyone else who purchased this picture on that day, well the following day he got a call and was told because he was the only one who bought a picture, he had won 3 free nights in ceasers palace, and free concert tickets to see Cher, again... so that's why were going, we bought an extra night to make it 4, cashed in some air miles and off we go, and ceasers is just amazingly over the top and I'm very excited to be staying there...
and having more time means we get to explore every little outragous part. I'm excited to visit freemont street to see the gigantic light show, I'm going to the neon museum to see the old signs and letters, and I'm excited to venture out a little to find as many craft shops and outlet centers i can find... which Michael's and Joannes is the best ones to visit ?...help me... i want to go to the top of the stratosphere just to see the views, i want to eat in serendipity which has just opened and I'm going to shop in anthropologie, and last time i was there the fountain show in front of the bellagio hotel nearly made me cry, so I'm excited to see that again... ill post some of the gazillion pictures I'm sure to take next week when I'm back... i know I'm very lucky..or should i say my David is the lucky one and I'm tagging along hanging onto him... but its a fun ride..

3 comments:

sko_G knits said...

hi steven,

if you feel like driving out about 20 mins, or taking a bus ride the outlets at Primm are decent. the las vegas premium outlets are also very good in town. BUT don't waste your time going to the Las Vegas Outlet Center - it's crap.

hope you have a fun time!

I am Julie said...

I love Vegas, but I live in CA-SF Bay Area! I believe there are two Anthropologie stores. One is newer than the other-it's in an outside mall kind of area near Mandalay Bay. There's an Urban Outfitters in the mall of Planet Hollywood. If you haven't seen any Cirque Du Soleil shows, "O" is incredible-at the Bellagio. Wear your sunscreen, it was 105 degrees there the other day. Hope you have fun!

Sarah said...

Hope Vegas was fun!