Wednesday 12 August 2009

is it christmas yet

so i have had quite a fun week, firstly i was on decor8, which was really quite exciting and got me some lovely compliments and some nice messages to my etsy shop, and secondly i joined the living etc forums and came out from lurking in the shadows and posted pictures of my leather cushion onto the see what i made section, and again, the compliments came flooding in, and hurrahhhhhhhhhh, my cushion only bloody gone and got sold, to some lovely lady who saw it there.. so blurghhhhhh to etsy (i love you really)...living etc forums rule.... and i started a major groundbreaking debate about the merits of dynasty and similar type of massive shoulder padded programmes...and it was on the forums, whilst browsing some of the other posters blogs did i see this...and I'm so buying it, its just really quite excellent...and its also stupidly cheap, and a limited edition of 500 and its A1 size, and I'm sorry but size does matter. its from here and the profits go to charity, and even the tubes that it gets posted in look cool..ill post about it on here when i get it... hurrahh for a good few days, they really kick you up the jacksie and make you move on, to try and better them....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This rocks, Steven! I snagged one, and although it costs more to have it sent to the States, it's worth it to think that in the whole world, there are only 500 and you have one and I have one. That makes me super happy.

Mommibear said...

It made my day to read Steven's blog and find myself described as a "lovely lady". I loved that cushion from the first minute I saw it on the Livingetc forum. As I work from home its going in my office. Now everyday when I open the door I'll see it and have a huge smile on my face.

cerebral e said...

Hi, I follow your blog on Google Reader now, since I found you via decor8. I just bought one of these posters too (costs the same to send to Australia as the US) - what a good cause. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Hi Steven!
Congratulations on the decor8 article-I enjoyed reading it-your home looks great! The leather cushion is amazing. Thank you so much for my doodles picture-what a lovely surprise to come home to! I love it!

Sarah said...

Oh-and thanks for that poster link too-I couldn't resist!

Rob said...

Thanks for the nice comments on our poster!

It's just been nominated for Best Poster at this years Roses Design Awards http://www.rawdesignstudio.co.uk/news/smelling-of-roses

Clare said...

Brilliant Just love this poster. I LOVE colour!
Love your blog I regularly stop by & love reading about what you've been up to.