Monday 10 August 2009

if your names not down your not getting in...

so today i feel like my name is on the list that allows me access to an exclusive club, like my raffle ticket has been drawn from the lucky dip, like i am the one that people are looking and pointing at... you see today i have the privilege to be featured on what i feel is the greatest blog, decor8, holly asked me some weeks ago to put together a post called a few of my favorite things. and today its live on her site.. and the fact that of all the many thousands of people and places holly must see and know, she asked me, and I'm chuffed beyond words... go and have a look here at my post.. and i hope you like a few of my favorite things...

4 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Thankgod for Decor8 otherwise I would never have found you! I love love love your blog. Cute cushion and have you found anymore treasures at the bootsale! Estee

Coco Go Brea said...

Me too! Steven your blog post on Decor8 was brill! Inspired even! I love, love, love your shop, your shop and your sunny smiley way. Keep on writing cause I'll be back.
Bravo Tonto

rachel.all excitement said...

i had lost your blog in the quicksand of blog links!! i'm so glad to have found it again, but i'm terribly covetous of lots of your possesions. thanks for the colour and whimsy!
i aim to start my own blog soon (colour, pattern, craft, design and creative adventures) and will definatley have you on my links.

Anonymous said...

YAY, YOU!!!! I knew that you rock, but now the secret's out!