Thursday 16 April 2009

a busy week

so its been a week since my last blog, I'm a rubbish blogger sometimes, but its been a busy week what with Easter and just general rubbish that's far too boring to talk about, but I'm enjoying the creative process again after a long run of pure boredom with it all... and these following pics are some work in progress that will end up as cushions (i think)i spent longer on these than the financial return will be worth to cut out dozens of triangles, and if i could only decide what to do with them then I'm confident all will turn out to be rather lovely..am i the only one that never really knows what the end result will be when a new project is started ?, why do you think my blog is called stevens happy accidents..and this following crazy little quilt patchwork thing is what i created from the scraps i created by cutting out the triangles, and i rather love it and will use it somehow ?watch this space to see what these all become...

3 comments:

Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

Love your choice of colors!

Sarah said...

I love the crazy patchwork. No you are not the only one! I never quite know-neither did Picasso-'If you know exactly what you are going to do, what is the point of doing it?' is one of my favourite quotes.

Helena said...

Hello! I found your blog and I must say that your "accidents" are gorgeous. I'm a little bit nuts about cushions/pillows and yours are really cool and so inspiring.