Wednesday 29 August 2007

talented friends in technicolour

so my friends are mental, in a really good way, and have made a rather successful business out of it, this picture shows the Red Mutha gang, now you might think that this was a styled picture, and i suppose it was slightly, but this is how they dress most days, just for general life. my best friend red, hence the name red mutha, is the one with the subdued leggings and tame sunnies on, she nearly always wears red clothes and has red hair, and her hubby Dan, the one squatting down, has a brill blue streak through his hair.


their business recycles thrift shop clothes into new brilliant creations,making 100% unique garments that are sold all around the world, from dresses with skull patches and skirts with massive ruffles, each item is hand constructed. see my talented friends list for a link to their website.

1 comment:

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Your friends kick some serious ass! I love this picture!