Thursday 3 September 2009

a helpless patient

so can you believe how fast time seems to be flying past us ?.where are the days going, what have i been doing, how is it that its now Thursday already when it seems only yesterday that i blogged about the September issue film i want to see.. anyway i have obviously been so busy and creative (in my dreams)... but this page i rescued did stop me in my tracks this week, and it just makes me smile, and thank the lord i did rescue it because if ever i stubble across a helpless patient, i now know how to give the poor soul a fireman's lift.. if it wasn't for this page i might have just dragged them along like a caveman with a fresh kill.but not now.. and what makes me smile most is the fact that these men had to pose for these photographs to be taken, and i can imagine them saying to each other "i say, don't we look jolly stupid old chap". but like us, at least they learnt something.
this page is now in stevensstuff...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I was thinking last night-how many shopping days till Christmas and then I changed it to -how many making days till christmas? Then I started to slightly panic so stopped thinking about it.
I love these pictures-so funny but as you say, very useful. I like the piggy back last shot best.

LPFish said...

I totally love that comment you left at Summersville "He likes my creativity - but not my creations" haha - i live with that man too x

Unknown said...

Cripes. I was thinking how hilarious that helpless patient was until Sarah there mentioned the C word. Now I'm in a fluster.