Thursday 23 July 2009

she loves me

so this week it was my birthday, and my 13 yr old niece made me the best gift ever, i told her to make me an abstract painting, which you can see here she did, and its very excellent in a Jackson Pollock style, however she also included in the parcel that arrived upon my door a quite amazing cross stitch that she designed herself..i swear i never told her to stitch this... and it blew my mind,its just so me, and so the saying that i always say about things,..the text and colours really work and the cake looks so yummy..
thanks Lisa, ill love it forever more than any cake..but not as much as i love you....
click pictures to see bigger

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fantastic present - so thoughtful, so beautifully made. You are a very lucky Uncle!

Sarah said...

Oh that's beautiful! Lucky Uncle Steven! You have a talented niece. Happy birthday to you!
Sarah x

Sarah said...

Hi Again!
I have received a circle of friends award and am passing it on to all my bloggy friends. You are in the circle! (it does slightly remind me of the circle of trust in meet the parents!)
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! Asolutely wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

That's the best present anyone ever got--ever. You are a lucky guy, and she's clearly lucky to have you! xo.