Thursday 26 June 2008

errm....

so does this corner of my house give you a bad head...make your eyes wince in pain, or make you feel queasy and dizzy...it kinda makes me feel all 3 at once and i think i need to do something about it...i find myself sitting on my sofa looking at this corner and thinking how the hell did that happen...

the thing is me and my David live in rental hell with a cat who likes to scratch and a dog who thinks the chairs are hers and her basket is a decorative thing not to be sat in...so i have to cover the chairs in throws that make me feel like a student...i hate them...but seriously does one corner really need this much contrasting colors and patterns...i LOVE surrounding myself with brightness but sometimes i have to stop and tell myself to take a chill pill...what do you think...?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its gorge my ideal of heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

perhaps it could be better tied together, but i love the bright colors...you do it so well