Friday 25 June 2010

a new improved view

so a few weeks ago i posted about me leaving london, and after a traumatic move that upset me more because of what i couldnt fit in the car, than the fact i was leaving an old life behind..im here, and as i type this i can see fields and trees and blue open sky..
this picture below was my old view...

and this below is my new improved view...

and its from here where i hope to heal my heart, fix my messsed up head, and get the motivation back to start again... and with a view like this how can i fail...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks beautiful Steven! It can't fail to make you feel good looking at that. There was a scary part on the news today about the pollution in London and how it is way above acceptable levels(though I would say none is acceptable) You got out at the right time I think.
x

Everything Stops for Tea said...

It is beautiful!! Wishing you lots of luck and speed on the road to healing.

S x

I am Julie said...

Love the green, it's so pretty!!