Sunday 16 November 2008

its tea time

so i helped my friend set up her stall at the country living show that has just been on here in London and this picture below shows my favorite part of her stand, 1, because i styled it, and 2, because this cosy is just the best tea pot keeper warmer that has ever been knitted for the purpose of keeping tea pots warm..its all about the slogan, i dont know about you but i cant say it without speaking in a posh english accent.... and it is available in a whole rainbow of colors from my friends website...but if you want one be quick,they were selling like hot cakes..or should i say hot tea.

3 comments:

jenny said...

thay are realy cute

Sarah said...

Your friend is a clever girl! Will go and have a look at her website now.

Everything Stops for Tea said...

They are fab!! I'm going to the one in Scotland - I don't suppose she's going to be there too is she?!