Monday 12 May 2008

im back and not ready to start work

so I'm back..and i have had a fab Holiday in sunny Walt Disney world in lovely sunny Florida. id like to say i did every ride in every park and watched every parade and saw every show there was to see, but seen as i have been quite a few times i actually had most fun splashing about in the hotel pool after breakfast and making sure i was back in my room to watch the Ellen show...i so wish she was on over her,,we do get her show but weeks after its been on in the states...i want it the same day you get it...

the weather was incredible and a suntan of some description was achieved. food...oh the food..I'm so built for American food,and the portion sizes suit me in every way...and with the current exchange rate..its so cheap for us Brits to visit America..it was bargains at every turn...
but now suppose its back to crafting and thrifting and seeing what mark i can make on the world...or maybe ill just look through my thousands of pictures...unlike many blogs who when they go on holiday report on cool shops they found...not me...all my pics are of me and mickey mouse or me with a silly hat on...i so want to live in America..but until that day happens..and I'm confident it will one day...you all have a magical day...x

No comments: