Thursday 4 October 2007

darren rocks the hall

so last night i reluctantly went to the posh Royal Albert Hall to sit in the front row of a Darren Hayes concert, (he was one half of savage garden)...and as my David is in his fan club i was horrified to discover we were sat in the front row, in full view of Mr Hayes who i was convinced would see my bored face....well all i can say is WOW, it was bloody brilliant from start to finish and we danced like our lives depended on it and we had just the most fun...Darren hays puts on a really theatrical show full of visuals and stories and drags you along kicking and screaming weather you like it or not...and i/we did....what a fun night...here is a collage of some pics i took..

oh and did i mention that me and my David were the only men in the front row, so we know he saw us and he so posed for my camera....he once called us cute in a my space comment buts that's another story....

No comments: