Wednesday 7 November 2007

in my imaginary house

so in my imaginary house where i will live like a queen and decorate like a mad man i am gonna do this thing i saw whilst browsing, on every wall in every room, and in as many different combinations and colour ways possible...my David will probably dump me but i will be left with amazing wall details that i can admire....till i get bored and fall in love with something else....

im not sure what they used to get the cicles but i think i could use them cardboard cake tray thingies that are silver and sparkly...dont you agree it looks brilliant....or is it just me ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! And your shop is too! I love those circles!!

~Stella said...

I agree, it looks brilliant. I think it really fits in that room because of all the soft curves. I like how it adds a little bit of a mod touch to all the other antique looking pieces.

Stella

femputer said...

you gotta try it! let us know how it goes!